Is your property manager's poor communication causing you stress and costing you money?
Let us Help you!
- We will have the property listed on all real estate web sites we subscribe to within 24 hours of listing your property for rent.
- We will schedule viewings of your property as required to all prospective tenants until your home is rented.
- We will subject all applications to:
- A check on the appropriate tenancy databases.
- Verify of applicant's former renting references.
- Verify of the applicant's employment and income.
- We will refer all potentially suitable applications to you for approval.
- We will let your property for the agreed amount of rent. We will not let your property at a lower amount without first obtaining your permission.
- We will complete and execute the tenancy agreement and give the tenant's possession of your property once the rental applicant process has been approved, lease signed, rent and bond paid.
- We will lodge the bond in accordance with the legislation.
- We will forward a copy of the tenancy agreement to you.
- We will have regular contact with you and provide feedback to you throughout the process.
- We have a strict rent arrears policy which we outline clearly to all tenants when they are signing their lease.
- We will process rent payments daily.
- We will follow up all late rent payments in accordance with our management agreement and relevant State Residential Tenancy Act.
- We will contact you to make recommendations and seek your instructions should termination of the tenancy be an option.
- We will keep you informed throughout the legal process should termination be necessary.
- We will provide you with monthly statements + annual financial summary.
- We will undertake a comprehensive Property Condition Report, prior to the property being occupied.
- We will conduct routine inspections regularly and provide you with a written report. At these routine inspections we will report to you any repairs or preventative maintenance that may be necessary.
- We will conduct a property inspection when the tenants vacate, ensuring it matches with original Property Condition Report (except fair wear and tear).
- We will deposit the proceeds of your rental income into your nominated bank account as per your management agreement.
- We will provide you with all copies of invoices for any repairs required at your property if requested.
- We will pay all property outgoings as agreed on your behalf prior to the due date (subject to the availability of funds).
Maintenance and Repairs
We expect that property owners will undertake recommended repairs to their rental property in order to meet legislative obligations, keep the value up on the property, and maintain a positive relationship with the tenants.
- We will not undertake repairs to your property in excess of your nominated amount, without first obtaining your approval. NOTE: This excludes emergencies and repairs that are required to be rectified by law.
- We will attend to any urgent repair requests immediately.
- We will only use trades people who are properly licensed and insured to handle the type of work being performed on your property.
- We will review the tenancy agreement for your property in advance of its expiry, advising of current rental market conditions.
- We will not renew a lease without your express written permission unless stated in the management agreement.
- We will advise you if the tenants are not renewing their lease.
- We will minimise vacancies by promptly acting on vacate advice.
- We will proactively manage the tenancy agreement renewal process to ensure consistent income.
- We will regularly review rent in accordance with the current legislation to ensure you receive the highest rent possibleSmoke Alarm Service
- Install and maintain smoke alarms in rental properties in accordance with Australian Standard 3786.
- Test and clean each smoke alarm within 30 days before the start of a tenancy agreement.
- Replace each battery in the smoke alarm that is flat or that the landlord or the landlord’s agent is aware is almost flat within 30 days before the start of the tenancy.
- Replace the smoke alarm unit before it reaches the end of its service life. All smoke alarms have a 10 year expiry, legislation states they must be replaced before they expire.
- All pools must be fully fenced and a compliance certificate provided prior to a tenant moving in to a property.
- The compliance expires after 2years, therefore must be replaced prior to this.
- The owner must pay for all repairs to pumps, filters and chlorinators.
If you are not getting the best service from your current agent and you wish to make a change, you don’t have to wait until the lease has expired. We make it simple to do so, with no fees applicable for this transfer process. We do all the work for you, including contacting the current agent, collecting all documentation and keys, and advising your tenants.